Las Vegas Tragedy

October 2017

Las Vegas Tragedy

I am proud to be a lifetime NRA member. And it blows my mind that there are those who think that we need more laws to prevent what happened in Las Vegas a couple of days ago. I'd like them to tell me specifically what law they would enact that would have prevented Paddock from doing what he did. And they can't! Because there is no way it could have been prevented. Laws don't stop people like him! I hope they do a complete and thorough autopsy on him to see if he was dying or suffering from some condition. It will be interesting to find out what we are told was his reason!

Anyhoo... I have a Concealed Carry permit and am proud to say that I can defend myself! I firmly believe that there should be gun safety classes taught in schools so that children become aware that a gun is not inherently bad in and of itself. I also think that teachers and custodians and other school workers should all be allowed to carry guns.

Comments

  1. sorry so long-winded! I totally agree with the Gun Control which should be called the Unknown murderer control . I love to hunt and shoot but Husband recently died and I'm too old to do much but thinking of going to a Gun Club. (Moved into Apt. forced to get rid of all our guns) You'll probably get some static/arguments but hang in there! By the way, I found you when looking for MY BLOG, in Betty's Blog I wrote you and HUSB,re his comment about Jesus return which is sort of basis of my Blog. Plan to call it "Just One More" unless Something brilliant comes to mind! Probably still in Alaska,We Bettys gotta stick together!Iwill explain the name when I finally get up the courage to start it! Good Luck toYou and hubby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Reader's Celebration

A Sporting Life!