Time

Time

I am not a morning person.
I have actually unloaded furniture from one of my company's semis at midnight rather than have to be at the store at 7:00 am the next morning.
And yet, if I absolutely have to be up early, I can do it. And I even enjoy being up early... the birds, the freshness of the day, etc. But I would still rather be in bed!
When I opened my store in 1995, I used to open at 9:00 am. That lasted about a week and a half before I realized that was not working for me. So I moved my open time to 10:00 am.
However, I was always late getting it open! I'd get there at 10:15 or 10:27. Then, the manager of the grocery store across the street advised me to just make my opening time 10:30 since I wasn't getting there any sooner than that, anyway.
So, I did.
Now, I'm lucky to get there before 10:45 am!
Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Tragedy

A Sporting Life!

A Reader's Celebration