Furniture Abuse

April 2013


Twice I have had customers ask me that if they abuse the furniture they are thinking about buying from me would I guarantee that it wouldn't break?!!!
The first time it happened, the customer wanted to buy a recliner that I would GUARANTEE the footrest against breakage even if his children sat, stood, or jumped from it!
The second time it happened, a different customer wanted to buy a set of kitchen chairs that I would GUARANTEE would not break even when he rocked back on just two legs which was something he liked to do every day!
I had to tell both of them that I can not guarantee any furniture against deliberate abuse!
I still can't believe that I was asked those questions! Can you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Tragedy

A Reader's Celebration

A Sporting Life!