Vernal Equinox

Vernal Equinox
Did you see that full moon just a few nights ago? gorgeous!
there is a male cardinal who has daily beak-bumps with the rear-view mirror on my car.
the last of the ice is melting off the roof of my north building and dripping into the back of the back room of the store. i'd like to find a remedy for that, but none is forthcoming.
i've been neglecting to put my hood up lately. and sometimes not putting on my gloves.
everywhere is the sound of dripping, running water. the air is still cold, but refreshing.
i'm not parking in back of the house until it dries up some so i don't make deep ruts.
tax refunds are appearing along with people anxious to use them.

spring, my dear watson, has sprung!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Las Vegas Tragedy

A Reader's Celebration

A Sporting Life!